To apply for a work permit:
- A parent or guardian must come to the High School Main Office with the student's original birth certificate.
- At that time the parent or guardian will sign a work permit application.
- After that a work permit will be completed and given to the student, within a few days.
- The student will sign the work permit and be told that they must show that to each employer until age 18.
- Always make a copy for the employer never give them the original blue work permit card.
- Any questions please call Mrs. Burdick at 814-781-2145
- Please allow at least 48 hours for the work permit to be completed.